Monday, August 14, 2006

So Vain

Had my photo in Campaign last week, in connection with our move. Sadly, I looked as friendly as the average serial killer. Nevertheless, getting your photo in Campaign is a must for the ego-driven-monster types like me who work in advertising.

My pet hate is when a creative team moves and Campaign publishes a photo of... the creative directors who hired them.

<-----This is a particularly bad example from a few months ago. The guys in the pic are not poor old Chiappe and Saunby, but the TBWA CD's (now ex CD's) Brooke-Taylor and McTear.





1 comment:

patrick syms said...

I love the way Campaign bundles its news stories.

So you two get a random paragraph about someone else tagged on the end of your write up.

Bit like those old News of The World ads: busty bar maids tell all, PLUS! (in a starburst) Paul Daniel's and Debbie McGee's saucy secrets PLUS!!! etc...

Sorry, it's been a long week.