Friday, August 11, 2006

I Resign

Yes, my partner and I are making a huge leap - from one multinational ad agency with three letters in its name to another multinational ad agency with three letters in its name.

Our creative director was kind enough to ask if there was anything he could do to make us stay, but there wasn't really. It's been 7 years. Seven happy years. But it was just time for new challenges.

So perhaps over the next few days I will be blogging about what it's like to leave somewhere and start anew...

6 comments:

copyranter said...

good luck to you and yours.

Maulleigh said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!

Andrew said...

Good luck to both of you. What are the things a creative wants to know about their new office by the way?

FishNChimps said...

nice one, although 7 years... you don't get many of those these days.

Scamp said...

Thank you all.

I am very excited. and a little anxious

George Parker said...

I hope to fuck you did it for money. Job satisfaction only happens in the pub!
Cheers/George.
AdScam