Wednesday, May 02, 2007

isobel Needs A Team


London-based ad agency isobel, creators of the print ad you see above, need a new creative team, and have asked me to put the word out, which I am very happy to do.

In their words, they are looking for "a quality middleweight team. Not the kind of middleweight team who’s always been a middleweight team, but the kind that go from junior to senior and barely even set foot in middleweight."

You can email dave@isobel.com or rob@isobel.com with CV’s, or drop your book into isobel, 4th Floor, 91 New Cavendish Street, London W1.

Dave and Rob are stand-up guys.

If you fit the bill, give it a go.

8 comments:

g. said...

Not to be a jerk about it, but from what I can see (it's quite small) there's a typo in the first line.

So we know why they need a new team, anyway...

Anonymous said...

it is not a "small" typo - in fact it is as embarrassing as to confuse "their" and "there". maybe they should look for a new creative director as well?

Stan Lee said...

I had to get my glasses out to read the copy.

That is a terrible typo in any ad.

In an agency ad it's a disgrace.

David Alexander said...

Yes, you are all absolutely correct. There is a typo in that ad....fucking art directors...which is why it was subbed before it ever ran. Still, on the bright side, it proves that maybe people do read copy after all.

Anonymous said...

I think they lost the Ilva account. Im not sure if that advert contributed to this.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of them. Think I know why now.

Anonymous said...

I think they are a sale promotion agency, not an Ad agency.

Anonymous said...

I met an accounts person from there a few years back. Her grammar was very Alan Sugar circa 1986.