haha lol good old rusholme. did u know that they actually posted and covered over a sign that says no flyposting...also they cut a whacking great door in the middle for storage. love it.
Every time I go past this shop in Rusholme I am in awe at how much effort must go in to opening and then closing up each day. How on earth can all that tat be compacted in to such a small shop each night?!
ha ha crazy to see this, i used to go past it everyday on the bus. it is a wonder how they fit it all back inside at night as I have been in the shop and its just as full and cluttered inside.
Hi, I'm Simon Veksner, founder of social media agency Hungry Beast. Formerly a Creative Director at BBH London and DDB Sydney. See house rules for posting comments.
4 comments:
haha lol good old rusholme. did u know that they actually posted and covered over a sign that says no flyposting...also they cut a whacking great door in the middle for storage. love it.
no actually im wrong you can still see the sign in the bottom right hand corner!
Every time I go past this shop in Rusholme I am in awe at how much effort must go in to opening and then closing up each day. How on earth can all that tat be compacted in to such a small shop each night?!
ha ha crazy to see this, i used to go past it everyday on the bus. it is a wonder how they fit it all back inside at night as I have been in the shop and its just as full and cluttered inside.
Post a Comment