Friday, July 20, 2007

Ad-Man Crawls


Me and a few other people from BBH are doing a sponsored crawl to raise money for Barnardo's, the charity that helps vulnerable children get a better start in life.

Simply click this link to make a donation.

Donations are secure and sent electronically to Barnardo's. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will automatically reclaim 28% Gift Aid on your behalf.

It's an excellent cause and I've bought kneepads and everything, so I'd really appreciate your support, dear blog-reader.

A tenner is fine.

Go on. Click the link.

2 comments:

Charles Frith said...

Hell Scamp. I thought you worked in advertising. Where's the sizzle? Now if you tell me where you'll be on your crawling on your knees I'll nip over and slap a tenner in your hand for the privilege of watching.

More info please :P

Scamp said...

Click link and all info is there.