Everything Mother do is pretty good.
But I particularly like their latest idea.
They are offering a placement to a 3rd year team at Bucks College. Each team has to make a YouTube video. And the placement will go to whichever film gets the most views.
Now who says creatives don't care about results?
Here are the films.
- Living with Pro Evolution 6
- Party Popper Russian Roulette
- Kissing a gran
- Up her Nose and Out again...
- The Magic Number 10
- Chew it
- Belly Dancers
- Fit Granny's
- My gran complaining about pigs and ham
- Panto montage
- Lift giving birth
- The meat off
- Cardboard box game
- How to look hot on the dancefloor